This Master Service Agreement (this “Agreement”), is effective as of the last date of signature below (“Effective Date”), by and between CLIENT (“You” or “Your”) and Lauren Salaun, LLC and/or Influence+Impact (“Agency”).
You have retained Agency to provide certain services upon the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, and Agency will perform such services.
- Agency Services and Responsibilities.
- 1.1 Services. Agency shall use best efforts to provide to You with the services (the "Services") set forth in one or more statements of work to be issued by Agency and accepted by You (each, a "Statement of Work"). The initial accepted Statement of Work is attached hereto as Exhibit A. Additional Statements of Work, for work outside of the scope of any existing Statements of Work, shall be deemed accepted and incorporated into this Agreement only if signed by You and Agency. Agency shall provide the Services in accordance with the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the relevant Statement of Work and this Agreement and in a professional and diligent manner consistent with industry standards and good business practice.
- 1.2 Time of the Essence. Subject to Your timely cooperation in accordance with Section 2, Agency acknowledges that time is of the essence with respect to Agency's obligations hereunder and that prompt and timely performance of all such obligations is required.
- 1.3 Agency Contract Manager and Personnel.
(a) Agency shall:
- (i) appoint an employee to serve as the primary contact with respect to this Agreement who will have the authority to act on behalf of the Agency in connection with this Agreement (the "Agency Contract Manager");
- (ii) hire, supervise, direct, and discharge all employees and third-party service providers necessary to perform the Services (collectively, the "Agency Personnel"), each of whom shall be suitably skilled, experienced and qualified; and:
(b) Agency shall comply with all applicable laws in its performance of the Services.
(c) Agency shall be responsible for the payment of all compensation owed to the Agency Personnel.
(d) All persons employed by Agency in connection with the Services shall either be employees of Agency or consultants or independent contractors retained by Agency. Agency shall be solely responsible for complying with all laws and collective bargaining agreements affecting such persons.
(e) Agency shall require each Agency Personnel to be bound in writing by the confidentiality and intellectual property assignment or license provisions of this Agreement.
- 1.4 No Exclusivity. Agency retains the right to perform the same or similar type of services for third parties in Your industry during the Term of this Agreement.
- 1.5 Status Reports. For each Service, Agency will provide written status reports, including written confirmation of completion of each Service.
- 1.6 Meetings with You. On Your reasonable request, Agency Contract Manager shall attend, and shall cause any relevant Agency Personnel to attend, in- person or telephonic weekly meetings with You or Agency Personnel to discuss the Services, as mutually agreed by the parties. In the event, Agency must reschedule a meeting, Agency will endeavor to provide You as much prior written notice as reasonably possible.
- 1.7 Office Hours & Communication. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm (PST). Agency will use the client portal (Slack) and email as the primary form of communication with You. Agency will respond to You within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- 1.8 Restrictions on Expenditures. Subject to Section 4.1, Agency shall not incur any cost or make any expenditure in excess of the Fees in connection with Service without Your prior written approval.
- 1.9 Delivery. Completed projects are delivered via CD, fax, email, cloud drive, FTP, U.S. Mail, or other means as You reasonably request. You are responsible and will be billed for all shipping and handling costs. There is no charge for faxing, emailing or U.S. mail under 1 ounce (#10 envelope and one stamp).
- 1.10 Compliance with Laws. Agency shall at all times comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, and orders that are applicable to this Agreement.
- Your Obligations and Responsibilities. You shall use best efforts to:
- 2.1 Provide copies of or access to Your information, documents, samples, products, content, outlines, photos, project images, or other material (collectively, "Client Materials") as Agency may reasonably request in order to carry out the Services in a timely manner and ensure that they are complete and accurate in all material respects. Source material must be clear and legible.
You and Your licensors are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest in and to all Client Materials, including any and all trade secrets, trademarks, domain names, original works of authorship and related copyrights, and any other intangible property in which any person holds proprietary rights, title, interests, or protections, however arising, pursuant to the laws of the United States of America (collectively "Intellectual Property") therein. This shall include all applications, registrations, renewals, issues, reissues, extensions, divisions, and continuations in connection with any of the foregoing and the goodwill connected with the use of and symbolized by any of the foregoing.
- Due to the virtual nature of the relationship, respond promptly to any Agency request to provide direction, information, approvals, authorizations, or decisions that are reasonably necessary for Agency to perform the Services in accordance with the requirements of this Agreement. You understand that Agency is a business with other clients to serve, and requires fair, realistic notice in order to attend to requests and projects. Poor planning or miscommunications will not constitute an emergency for Agency. You understand that Agency may require detailed clarification of projects in order to meet expectations and provide the best support and highest quality work. If You consistently fail to respond to questions in a timely manner, do not supply needed information, or otherwise impair efficient workflow increase administrative time, waste retainer hours unnecessarily, and prevent Agency from working to optimum standards and servicing other clients in a fair and equal manner, Agency reserves the right, with prior written notice, to impose hourly rates for such time at Agency’s hourly rate of $250.
- 2.3 Meetings with You. You will request meetings with prior written notice, as no same- day meetings will be permitted. You must cancel or reschedule a meeting with Agency. You must provide a minimum of 24 hours advance notice to Agency. In the event, You miss meetings or cancel without sufficient notice, You will be billed a rate equal to $175, after the first offense.
________ I understand Agency's Meetings policy.
- 2.4 Office Hours & Communication. You will respect Agency’s office hours. You will use email as the primary form of communication with Agency, as well as the client portal (Slack) if that is setup for this scope of work. You will not communicate with Agency by text message, direct message, and voice notes on social channels as primary form of communication.
________ I understand Agency's Office Hours and Communication policy.
- 2.5 Additional Statements of Work. Each new or special project requires a minimum three (3) days lead time. You will provide Agency sufficient prior notice and allow for reasonable timeframes for project completions. Rush projects of 24 hours or less and projects requiring weekend or holiday work may be subject to a 25% surcharge and/or other rush fees. Agency reserves the right to refuse any project or service request.
________ I understand Agency's Additional Statements of Work policy.
- 2.6 Compliance with Laws. You shall at all times comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, and orders that are applicable to this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights; Ownership.
- 3.1 License to Your Intellectual Property.
(a) Subject to and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You grant Agency and Agency Personnel a perpetual, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable, and non-sub-licensable, worldwide license to use Your Intellectual Property solely to the extent necessary to provide the Services to You during the Term and for Agency’s marketing and portfolio purposes.
(b) Agency acknowledges that You own all right, title, and interest in, to and under Your Intellectual Property and that Agency shall not acquire any proprietary rights therein. Any use by Agency or Agency Personnel of any of Your Intellectual Property and all goodwill and other rights associated therewith is for Your sole benefit.
- 3.2 Ownership of and License to Deliverables.
- Except as set forth in Section 3.2(c), You are, and shall be, the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest in and to all documents, work product, and other materials that are delivered to You hereunder by or on behalf of Agency in connection with the performing the Services, including all Intellectual Property therein (collectively, the "Deliverables"). Agency acknowledges and will cause Agency Personnel to agree that with respect to any copyrights in any Deliverables that may qualify as "work made for hire" as defined in 17 U.S.C. § 101, You shall own the copyrights in such Deliverables as a "work made for hire" for you. With respect to any of the Deliverables that do not constitute a "work made for hire," Agency hereby irrevocably assigns, and shall cause the Agency Personnel to irrevocably assign to You, in each case without additional consideration, all right, title, and interest throughout the world in and to the Deliverables. The Agency shall cause the Agency Personnel to irrevocably waive, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any and all claims such Agency Personnel may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of droit moral with respect to the Deliverables.
- Upon Your reasonable request in writing, Agency shall, and shall cause the Agency Personnel to, promptly take such further actions, including execution and delivery of all appropriate instruments of conveyance, as may be necessary to assist You to prosecute, register, perfect, or record its rights in or to any Deliverables.
- In the course of providing the Services, Agency will be using certain pre-existing materials including but not limited to, data, know-how, instructions, methodologies, software, and other materials, including computer programs, reports, and specifications, in each case developed or acquired by Agency prior to the commencement or independently of this Agreement (collectively, the "Pre-Existing Materials"). Agency and its licensors are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title, and interest in and to the Pre-Existing Materials, including all Intellectual Property therein. Agency hereby grants You and Your affiliates a limited, royalty-free, non-transferable (except in accordance with Section 10.6), non-sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, perform, display, execute, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify (including to create derivative works), import, make, have made, sell, offer to sell, and otherwise exploit any Pre-Existing Materials to the extent incorporated in, combined with or otherwise necessary for the use of the Deliverables solely to the extent reasonably required in connection with Your receipt or use of the Services and Deliverables. All other rights in and to the Pre-Existing Materials are expressly reserved by Agency.
- In the course of providing the Services, Agency will be using certain third-party materials consisting of documents, data, content, or specifications of third parties, and components or software including open source software that are not proprietary to Agency (collectively, the "Third-Party Materials"), You shall have a limited, royalty-free, non-transferable (except in accordance with Section 10.6), non- sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Third-Party Materials to the extent incorporated in, combined with or otherwise necessary for the use of the Deliverables solely to the extent reasonably required in connection with Your receipt or use of the Services and Deliverables. Except for the limited rights and licenses expressly granted under this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement grants to You or any third party, any Intellectual Property rights in the Third-Party Materials, by implication, waiver, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Fees and Expense; Payment Obligations.
(a) In consideration of the provision of the Services and the rights granted to You under this Agreement, You shall pay Agency the “Fee” as described in any Statement of Work includes as signed by You and Agency.
(b) The Monthly Retainer / Flat Rate is non-refundable. You will be responsible for the Monthly Retainer until terminated per this Agreement.
(c) You agree to pay for any travel and out-of-pocket expenses incurred by Agency in connection with the performance of the Services that have been approved in advance in writing by You.
(d) Agency shall issue monthly invoices to You for the fees that are then payable, together with a detailed breakdown of any expenses incurred in accordance with Section 4.1(b).
(e) Payment to Agency of the fees set forth in Section 4 will be payment in full for the performance of the Services, and You shall not be responsible for paying any other fees, costs, or expenses.
(a) Fees. You will automatically be charged the Fees, on the day specified in Your invoice. You authorize these charges specified above to the credit card or bank account You provided in the Authorized Form. You may update Your account information at any time with prior written notice to Agency.
(b) Additional Fees. You shall pay the additional fees properly invoiced amounts due to Agency by the due date after Your receipt of such invoice
- 4.3 Taxes. All fees payable by You under this Agreement are exclusive of all sales, use, and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties, and charges of any kind imposed by any Governmental Authority on such amounts. Agency shall be responsible for any taxes imposed on, or with respect to, Agency's income, revenues, gross receipts, personnel, or real or personal property, or other assets.
- 4.4 Late Payments. You shall pay interest on all late payments, calculated daily and compounded monthly at the lesser of the rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permissible under applicable Law. You shall also reimburse Agency for all reasonable costs incurred in collecting any late payments, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees. Agency has the right to suspend all Services if You are more than 5 business days late on any payment due under this Agreement.
- Representations, Warranties, and Certain Covenants.
- 5.1 Agency represents, warrants, and covenants to You that:
(a) it shall materially comply with, and ensure that all Agency Personnel comply with the terms of this Agreement;
(b) You will receive good and valid title to all Deliverables, free and clear of all encumbrances and liens of any kind, provided that Deliverables, may be retained as security until all just claims against You are satisfied;
- 5.2 NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES; NON-RELIANCE. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 5, (A) NEITHER PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, NOR ANY OTHER PERSON ON SUCH PARTY'S BEHALF, HAS MADE OR MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, AND (B) EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS NOT RELIED UPON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY THE OTHER PARTY, OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON SUCH PARTY'S BEHALF, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION 5.
- 6.1 Your Indemnification Obligations. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Agency, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, Affiliates, successors, and permitted assigns (collectively, "Agency Indemnified Party"), from and against any and all losses arising out of or resulting from any third-party claim or direct claim alleging either that any Client Materials or Intellectual Property or Agency's receipt or use thereof in accordance with the terms of this Agreement infringes any Intellectual Property of a third party, or any litigation in which the You are a party in connection this Agreement.
- 6.2 Agency Indemnification Obligations. Agency shall defend, indemnify, and hold You harmless, Your officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates/Affiliates, successors, and permitted assigns (collectively, "Client Indemnified Party"), from and against any and all losses, arising out or resulting from any third-party claim or direct claim alleging that any of the Services or Deliverables or Your receipt or use thereof infringes any Intellectual Property of a third party.
- Limitation of Liability.
- 7.1 NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND LOSS OF INFORMATION), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 7.2 MAXIMUM LIABILITY. EACH PARTY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO Agency PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT IN THE ONE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- Confidentiality. From time to time during the Term, either party (as the "Disclosing Party") may disclose or make available to the other party (as the "Receiving Party") information about its business affairs and services, confidential information and materials comprising or relating to Intellectual Property, trade secrets, third-party confidential information, and other sensitive or proprietary information, as well as the terms of this Agreement, whether orally or in written, electronic or other form or media, and whether or not marked, designated or otherwise identified as "confidential" (collectively, "Confidential Information"). Confidential Information does not include information that at the time of disclosure and as established by documentary evidence: (a) is or becomes generally available to and known by the public other than as a result of, directly or indirectly, any breach of this Section 8 by the Receiving Party or any of its Representatives; (b) is or becomes available to the Receiving Party on a non-confidential basis from a third-party source, provided that such third party is not and was not prohibited from disclosing such Confidential Information; (c) was known by or in the possession of the Receiving Party or its Representatives prior to being disclosed by or on behalf of the Disclosing Party; (d) was or is independently developed by the Receiving Party without reference to or use of, in whole or in part, any of the Disclosing Party's Confidential Information; or (e) is required to be disclosed pursuant to applicable Law. The Receiving Party shall protect and safeguard the confidentiality of the Disclosing Party's Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care as the Receiving Party would protect its own Confidential Information, but in no event with less than a commercially reasonable degree of care; not use the Disclosing Party's Confidential Information, or permit it to be accessed or used, for any purpose other than to exercise its rights or perform its obligations under this Agreement; and not disclose any such Confidential Information to any person, except to the Receiving Party's Representatives who need to know the Confidential Information to assist the Receiving Party, or act on its behalf, to exercise its rights or perform its obligations under this Agreement. The Receiving Party shall be responsible for any breach of this Section 8 caused by any of its Representatives. On the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party and its Representatives shall, pursuant to Section 9.4, promptly return or destroy all Confidential Information and copies thereof that it has received under this Agreement.
- Term and Termination.
- 9.1 Term. The term of this Agreement commences on the Effective Date and continues as set forth in the relevant Statement of Work, unless it is earlier terminated in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (collectively, "Term").
- 9.2 Termination for Cause.
- (a) Either party may terminate this Agreement, effective upon written Notice, to the other party (the "Defaulting Party") if the Defaulting Party:
- (i) materially breaches this Agreement, and such breach is incapable of cure, or with respect to a material breach capable of cure (other than Your failure to make timely payments (a "Payment Failure"), which is separately addressed in Section 9.2(b)), the Defaulting Party does not cure such breach within 5 business days after receipt of written notice of such breach;
- (ii) becomes insolvent or is generally unable to pay its debts as they become due;
- (iii) is dissolved or liquidated; or
- (iv) is unable to perform its obligations under this Agreement due to the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event that lasts for more than 14 consecutive days.
- (b) Agency may terminate this Agreement, effective upon written Notice to You if:
- (i) a Payment Failure by you continues for 14 days after Your receipt of written notice of nonpayment (determined to be at the time any email is sent to the contact information on file); or
- (ii) within any 6-month period, 2 or more Payment Failures occur.
- 9.3 Termination without Cause. After the Initial Term You may terminate this Agreement or any Statement of Work on 30 days' prior written Notice to Agency. You will reimburse Agency for all approved, non-cancellable expenses accrued by Agency to perform the Services.
- 9.4 Effect of Expiration or Termination.
- (a) Expiration or termination of this Agreement will not affect any rights or obligations that:
- (i) are to survive the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement; and
- (ii) were incurred by the Parties prior to such expiration or earlier termination.
- (b) Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, each party shall promptly:
- (i) return to the other party or destroy all documents and tangible materials (and any copies) containing, reflecting, incorporating, or based on the other party's Confidential Information;
- (ii) permanently erase all of the other party's Confidential Information from its computer systems, except for copies that are maintained as archive copies on its disaster recovery or information technology backup systems, which it shall destroy upon the normal expiration of its backup files; and
- (iii) certify in writing to the other party that it has complied with the requirements of this clause; provided, however, that You may retain copies of any Confidential Information of Agency incorporated in the Deliverables or to the extent necessary to allow it to make full use of the Services and any Deliverables.
- (c) Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, Agency shall:
- (i) promptly deliver to You all Deliverables (whether complete or incomplete) for which You have paid and all Client Materials;
- (ii) provide reasonable cooperation and assistance to You, upon Your written request and at Your expense in transitioning the Services to an alternate Agency; and
- (iii) on a pro rata basis, repay any fees and expenses paid in advance for any Services or Deliverables that have not been provided.
- 10.1 Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including the related schedules attached hereto, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and therein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter.
- 10.2 Survival. Subject to the limitations and other provisions of this Agreement, any other provision that, in order to give proper effect to its intent, should survive such expiration or termination, shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement for the period specified therein, or if nothing is specified for a period of 12 months after such expiration or termination.
- 10.3 Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- 10.4 Amendment and Modification. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement is effective unless it is in writing and signed by each party.
- 10.5 Waiver. No waiver by either party of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set out in writing and signed by the party so waiving. No waiver by any party shall operate or be construed as a waiver in respect of any failure, breach, or default not expressly identified by such written waiver, whether of a similar or different character, and whether occurring before or after that waiver. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power, or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege.
- 10.6 Assignment. Neither Party may assign, transfer, or delegate any or all of its rights or obligations under this Agreement, without the prior written consent of the other party; provided, however, that either Party may assign this Agreement to an affiliate, a successor-in-interest by consolidation, merger, or operation of law or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of the Party's assets. No assignment shall relieve the assigning party of any of its obligations hereunder. Any attempted assignment, transfer, or other conveyance in violation of the foregoing shall be null and void. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- 10.7 Choice of Law. This Agreement and all related documents including all exhibits attached hereto, and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement, whether sounding in contract, tort, or statute are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, United States of America (including its statutes of limitations and California), without giving effect to the conflict of laws provisions thereof to the extent such principles or rules would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
(a) If any dispute arises in connection with this agreement, the parties agree that the managing director (or equivalent) of each party will negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute, which meeting will be set within 7 days of written notice by the other party of a dispute (“Dispute Resolution”).
(b) If a dispute cannot be resolved under clause 13.1 within 45 calendar days of notice Dispute Resolution, the parties agree enter into arbitration in good faith to settle such a dispute and will do so in accordance with commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any arbitration proceeding shall take place in Los Angeles, California. The award of the arbitrator shall take place in Los Angeles, California. The award of the arbitrator shall be final, binding and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties within 14 working days of notice of the dispute, an arbitrator will be nominated by American Arbitration Association.
(c) However, if the dispute requires provisional remedies, such as injunctive relief or attachment, any party may elect to have the matter determined by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- 10.9 Notices. All notices, requests, consents, claims, demands, waivers, and other communications hereunder (each, a "Notice") shall be in writing and addressed to the parties at the addresses set forth below:
ATTN: Lauren Salaun
4437 Radford Avenue
Valley Village, CA 91607
Statement of Work
This Statement of Work will be effective and incorporated into the Master Service Agreement by and between You and Agency LLC (“Agency”) dated [DATE OF PURCHASE], as of the last date of signature below.
SCOPE OF WORK
Six (6) months of public relations services as outlined on this page, including “The Foundations” and the specific PR deliverables as associated with whichever Tier the Client invests in.
- a one-time flat-rate payment of [SEE PRICING ON THIS MAIN WEBPAGE, RELEVANT TO INVESTMENT TIER] USD (the "Fee "), which amount shall be inclusive of any costs of materials or other expenses of Agency in providing such Services;
- a monthly fee of [SEE PRICING ON THIS PAGE, RELEVANT TO INVESTMENT TIER] USD per month (the " Monthly Retainer"), for six (6) months, which amount shall be inclusive of any costs of materials or other expenses of Agency in providing such Services; and
The term of this Agreement commences on the Effective Date [DATE OF INVESTMENT] and continues for a period of six (6) months (“Initial Term”).
- Kickoff Call
- Outreach list development
- Pitch development
- Pitch page development
- Development of graphic tiles for sharing
- Initial outreach begins
- Media training, as needed
- Pitching and securing opportunities on behalf of client
- Ongoing outreach list development
- Ongoing pitching and securing opportunities
- Facilitating strategic partnerships
We will send you a duplicate copy of this for your records. Moving forward with this investment assumed you've reviewed this Agreement in its entirety.